Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Give that chicken fat back to the chicken....

I'm on a mission. It's time to get fit. Well, it is long past time, but there's no time like the present, right?
So, I joined the Y. That is the Norm Waitt, Sr. Siouxland Y in South Sioux City, NE. http://www.siouxlandy.org/ My former boss, Norm Jr., gave a small pile of money to the Y to get it built and some to keep it running until it is on its feet. Very generous of him. It's a beautiful building and a wonderful addition to the community.
I'm really enjoying the workouts. I've been spending time at the pool as well as on the machines and am seeing some progress. All of my fat is sore. Must be a good sign. My favorite workout is the water aerobics class that is held at 6 AM MWF. It's quite early in the morning, but once you are up, what does it matter? It does make for a long day after a hard workout.
Stay tuned for progress reports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home